Setting a property on a different card

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Wed Mar 16 19:35:13 EST 2005

Len....

What is empPhoto? A graphic object? is the fileName a custom property
of that object? Then your syntax probably needs to be:

set the fileName of graphic "empPhoto" of card 1 of stack "ID Card"
to....

Your code is trying to set a custom property (set the fileName of) on a
variable (empPhoto) rather than an object.

At least that's what I can dope out from what I read here.

Dan