Help... Ask/answer dialogs' color changing in standalone

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Mar 16 18:21:08 EST 2005

In the IDE, these stacks are part of Revolution and inherit their
properties from it. In your standalone, they become substacks of your
mainStack and so inherit their properties from it.

If you made the background color of your card black instead of coloring
the stack, that color would not be inherited.

Cheers,
Sarah