More Printing Questions

Karen Karen at curlypaws.com
Wed Mar 16 06:23:32 EST 2005

Thanks to everyone for their help and especially Thierry - your solution was
exactly what I needed and I now have printing working on both PC and Mac.

It seems that the "formatForPrinting" command was the one that caused all
text on my application to vanish under Windows.  Now that I've removed it,
everything works fine.

Thanks again,

Karen