More Printing Questions

Karen Karen at curlypaws.com
Tue Mar 15 14:30:44 EST 2005

Frank,

Thanks very much for this - I see what you mean about the difference between
the text and the field.  However, my printing still seems to have a life of
its own - the printout still resolutely refuses to use Courier font when
using revPrintText (on the Mac or PC).

Under Windows the old problem still manifests itself of all text (menus,
labels and button text) vanishing when printing is attempted.  It does still
print stuff out though!  Luckily, quitting and then restarting fixes it.  I
think that running this within the IDE is what corrupted the stack
previously.  Is Windows printing trickier in Revolution?  I seem to have got
on reasonably well with it on the Mac but there seem to be a lot of pitfalls
on Windows.

Thanks,

Karen