Question for the Mailing List

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Mar 15 13:29:04 EST 2005

Recently, Michael Mandaville  wrote:

> I am a new Revolutionary - a whole two weeks - but very excited.  I am
> trying to primarily work with text and data.  If anybody knows of any useful
> examples (like Jan Schenkel's stack) for
> -drag and drop

Not sure what kind of drag and drop you're looking for, but we maintain
several open example stacks via our media panel stack.  Some of these can be
helpful for new users.  Run the following in your message box:

  go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/tmpanel.rev"

Make sure to include the whole line, quotes and all (this is a URL for
Revolution, not a Web browser).

Allow a moment or two to access the stack (the 'net seems to running slow
here today).  Our panel should come up with a single link at the top that
reads Demo Stacks.  Click that and you should be good to go.

Hope you find something useful.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director