Question for the Mailing List

Michael Mandaville transcom at comcast.net
Tue Mar 15 12:31:52 EST 2005

Here is my question for the Revolution User List

TOPIC:   Buttons,Fields & Columns

I am a new Revolutionary - a whole two weeks - but very excited.  I am
trying to primarily work with text and data.  If anybody knows of any useful
examples (like Jan Schenkel's stack) for
-drag and drop
-text manipulation from field to field.  I would appreciate it.  I am
currently trying to:

1.  Use PrimaryOptionButton with the lettters, A,B,C,

2.  A SecondaryOptionButton multiple choice categories.

3.  A TaskField for entering a task or action.

3.  Combine the PrimaryOptionButton and the SecondaryOptionButton and the
TaskField into a Multicolumn field which can be sort by
A,B,C,
Multiple Choice
Task/Action

I appreciate your guidance.  I am going through the tutorials and reading
Dan Shafer's book.   Though it's slow going, I've made great discoveries so
far and am very encouraged.

Michael Mandaville