true newbie

John Smiley jsmiley at cox.net
Tue Mar 15 01:15:06 EST 2005

I am a true newbie, not just to revolution, but to programming. I was looking into having a somewhat simple ( I think ) software application developed and thought maybe instead I should take the time to learn how to do it myself. Especially since I have more time than money and enjoy learning how to do things.

I have three questions:

1. Having absolutley no programming knowledge at all, other than learning Revolution, do I need to learn other things like Visual Basic, etc.
2. Is there a book that lays out the basic or fundmentals?
3. Would someone like to help tutor me?

For the the third question, I am looking for someone to help guide me through developing the application I have in mind.

Thanks.

- John Smiley
New Orleans, LA