Airport status

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Mon Mar 14 15:18:24 EST 2005

Richard Miller wrote:

> Alex,
>
> While I'm not at all familiar with Terminal, I believe I get into the
> correct folder. Typed MAKE. Received back error COMMAND NOT FOUND.

Commands are case-sensitive, so it should be "make" in lower case.
If it's not that, I'm afraid I'm about out of suggestions (since this is
all based on old Unix knowledge - I don't yet have a Mac).

It could be that the "make" command itself is working OK, and the error
is coming from one of the commands that 'make' is trying to execute. But
I thought it should tell you which command is not found - my "fake Unix
on Windows" shell gives an error like
   bash: MAKE: command not found

Can you copy/paste the terminal session ?

If so, try this
 cd <the right place>
 pwd
 ls -a
 make
 ls -a

and then email me the whole session log.