No subject

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Mon Mar 14 14:51:00 EST 2005

I believe the engine for OS 9 is not yet available.  I was told that there
would be a couple weeks' delay before it would be ready (so hopefully by
next week sometime we'll have it).  I think the same thing happened with the
release of 2.5, which is probably why you had the same problem.  But the 2.5
engine for OS 9 is available now (I've been using it for quite some time).
And what I've done until the 2.5.1 engine is ready is just plug the 2.5 one
in.  Unfortunately this means my standalones are still built with the older
engine, but right now that's not a big deal for me.

RunRev was supposed to make 2.5.1 link to the older engine automatically
(that's what they told me they would do), but apparently that didn't get
done, thus the error when trying to download it.  But I'm sure you could
contact them and tell them you need it.  Or I'd be happy to send it to you
off list if you need me to.

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally