Set the color of a sigle word in a field

Kevin J kj2005.28 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 00:30:48 EST 2005

Ok I was trying every thing that I could think of to get this to work.
I was reading all the docs to see if I could figure it out but its not
working. What I am trying to do is when someone types in the word
"while" into the field"txtWindow" it will set that word to the color
blue but all the other words will stay black. I can't figure it out
for the life of me. Is there something that I can download to look at
that as somthing almost the same?

Thanks

Kevin