Found a Fun Bug!

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Sat Mar 12 11:27:44 EST 2005

On Mar 12, 2005, at 9:16 AM, Mark Talluto wrote:

> On Mar 12, 2005, at 8:13 AM, Trevor DeVore wrote:

>>> Nothing is happening over here when I do that.  Do you have the
>>> latest version of 2.5.1?
>>
>> I had  to switch to another section and then return to the Getting
>> Started section to see it.  Apparently there is a field being used
>> for the focus border around the content area that is editable :)
>>

> Ahhh.  I didn't try hard enough.  :)

Sure enough, if you choose View > Revolution UI Elements in List and
expand substack revdocs, then click on the getting started card, you
see a field called main. Open its Inspector and you'll see that the
lockText is false. Checking it fixes the problem.

Does this need bugzilla'ed?

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University