How many cards can you have to a stack?

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Fri Mar 11 14:21:21 EST 2005

Hi Kevin,

 >Ok I have my main stack and one card that I was going to use for the
 >About. I wanted to use another card for preferances but it seems to
 >delete the About card. Is there somthing that I need to do to fix
 >that?

Actually it is not deleted but hidden. A new created card covers the
previous card(s) Think of a stack of playing cards...

You can return to the other card with this line of code:

go card "yourCard"

Where "yourCard" is the name of the card you want to go to. Or you can
refer to a card by number:

go card 1

or use the short form

go cd 1

And to answer the question in the mail header...

You can have *lots* of cards in a stack. ;-)

Cheers,

malte