Mouse over in docs 2.5.1

Howard Bornstein howard.bornstein at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 13:02:44 EST 2005

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:13:25 -0500, Thomas McGrath III
<3mcgrath at adelphia.net> wrote:
> Jac,
>
> Now I can't get it to hang at all. I have been clicking and clicking
> for ten minutes now. Maybe it is a first time loading thing since that
> was the first time opening the docs for me in 2.5.1
>
> weird

I've also run into this problem. I generally have to quit Rev and
restart to make this major slowdown go away.

BTW, what is with the double-clicking of the See Also links in the
doc? Since when do we double-click a link??? Even then, half the time
it doesn't go to the linked page.

--
Regards,

Howard Bornstein