Newbie

Stephen stephen at madrigalcc.net
Fri Mar 11 12:40:34 EST 2005

Ok I just downloaded RB and have some projects in mind. I am now going
through
the lessons (advice from a friend) and hope to get them done soon. In
the mean time
I thought I would throw this questions out there in hope of getting some
sites to look at.

I am not really looking for a whole FTP suite.

What I would like to do is have a button that will upload via FTP to a
site/dir.
I do not want to display the connection info or have them pick files to
upload.
I going to do that with another part of the program, I hope. To make it
simple
I am going to let the user pick a picture from there computer and scale
it. Once
I have it scaled I want to have a button that will upload the pic to
their dir.
I will be setting up a FTP account for each user.

Anyway hope I did not sound tooo newbish and any links advice are greatly
appreciated.

Stephen - Thanks for taking the time to help me in this.