Learning Revolution

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Fri Mar 11 12:19:41 EST 2005

On 8/3/05 9:33 am, "Karen" <Karen at curlypaws.com> wrote:

> I very much agree with your description of the Revolution learning process
> Richard.  I just feel that currently a lot of people could potentially be
> put off by the dearth of basic help material and the overwhelming amount of
> more expert reference material without appreciating just how good Revolution
> actually is.

Hi Karen,

Just wanted to chime in here to thank you for such a great post.  I totally
agree with what you're saying.  We're looking for ways to improve quickly in
all the areas you mentioned!

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools