Custom Property Tutorial?

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 11 08:36:07 EST 2005

Now if we could just buy a page for .99 cents it would be like
iTunes........    :-)

Tom

On Mar 10, 2005, at 7:34 PM, Mark Swindell wrote:

> On Mar 10, 2005, at 3:04 PM, Dan Shafer wrote:
>
>> I also wrote an eBook on the subject which you can buy for $5 through
>> the RunRev RevPress store online.

<*)) >=<
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways - a Cigar in one hand - a large steak in the other -
your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO
HOO! What a Ride!"