Using Revolution with IBM db2 via ODBC?

Paul Carlson pcarlson at guam.net
Thu Mar 10 20:06:55 EST 2005

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been answered before, I'm downloading the full
archive but am too impatient to wait 2 hours before posting.  :-)

Does anyone have experiences using Revolution to access databases on an
AS/400?  I currently use IBM's DB2 drivers for linux to get there via
ODBC and through that am able to access/update data from web pages.

Revolution looks like it my be a simpler/cleaner solution being able to
cut out the 3rd party web server.

I have mostly windows workstations but there are a few macs.

Thanks for any info in advance.

Paul Carlson
Guam