Preserving Rev Prefs Between Upgrades

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Mar 10 18:03:22 EST 2005

Dan-

DS> Does anyone know if the format or content of the prefs file changes
DS> between releases of RR? I get frustrated losing the recent stacks list
DS> between versions all the time.

Indeed. It's almost as much of a pain as having to enter the
authorization code all over again. I don't know if the format changes,
but I've successfully moved my old preferences stack in the past.

Or you could always just copy the cRecentPaths from the old
revPreferences.rev stack to the new one.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net