use-revolution Digest, Vol 18, Issue 37

Karen Karen at curlypaws.com
Thu Mar 10 11:08:18 EST 2005

Hi Kevin,

I noticed that you had mentioned trying to build a text editor.  If you are
interested, I did something similar to learn revolution.  If you look in
RevOnline under user stacks for Curlypaws, you will be able to download a
copy of my code for "Text Find and Replace", which forms part of what you'd
need for a text editor.  It may help you with some of the things that you
were asking.  You are welcome to download the "Stock Trade 2" program as
well.  It is very much a work in progress, but I find that it always helps
to see how other people are doing things.  Having said that, I'm just
starting out with Revolution too, so my code is probably not going to be the
best to copy :-).

Karen