StripeList - was Alternating stripes in fields

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Mar 10 00:30:26 EST 2005

Scott,

You can see a horizontal implementation (without stripes) in
my HotKeyN2O plugin. The title field is groupped with some
buttons that must scroll along each column. So I grouped the
top field with the buttons and hid it's hscrollbar below the
table field...

Click on the options button and on the undo-History
in the index. Do some stuff while the palette is active to get
some history lines showing. Then when you scroll it horizontally
the top field will scroll with it's own column filter menus...

Quite simple too, no lag, no probs with fields (except in XP where
you see an extra line around the border) ;(

Now release b34 - getting close to unlimited undos but no cigar yet ;)
http://www.monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=74

cheers
Xavier