Defining Database field properties for SQL query

mfstuart at cox.net mfstuart at cox.net
Wed Mar 9 17:15:49 EST 2005

Hi All,

I'm having troubles getting the Database properties working when selecting the columns for a text field.

I've defined an ODBC query using the Database Query Builder and connected successfully.

I've put a text field onto the card and then selected the columns. I then clicked on the Refresh button, but the column values will not go into the field, as stated in the help doc.

Anybody got an idea why this doesn't work?

TIA,

Mark