StripeList - was Alternating stripes in fields

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Mar 9 14:54:24 EST 2005

I saw the thread a bit late but here is the thing that "popped" to mind...
Before i typed the fourth word in reply, I said basta! Script it!

So StripesList.rev is a cool 5 minute hack template to demo how to make
stripes scroll in all simplicity!

http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=11

It's the last item in the list.

Not all the field (returnkey, pastekey, dropin in the field) are implemented
but you can add them and reply back with you additions so I can improve on
the basic model - the "striping synchronizer" for the field is in the card
script.

The scrolling is handled by the field only (could be solidified with an
add-on or two* in the card script for saves, and opens from last sessions).
But hey, that's not paying my bills... Im just trying to help scroll the
stripes! ;)

Since MetaCard, my script editor templates have scrolling line-number rulers
for easier error-to-script navigation! These allow selections in the script
editor that are much easier than dragging the mouse in the editor's field! I
have to work on that editor again soon for some more nitrous!!! But now it
will be even more colorful! ;)

http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=117

OK, that's old looks, I know... (neither the last release posted - and far
from the current version which is the transcriptolator and EditN2O!) That
was MetaCard!

My new workbench is much better and uses lists a lot!!!
http://www.monsieurx.com/hyper/xos/screenshots/index.php

And this trick will be something that be welcome in my bag of tricks! Thanks
again for the idea! Enjoy the stack!

ciao!
Xav
--