Learning Revolution

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 08:52:17 EST 2005

It's not that I'm not interested in using an SQL back-end.  I have
several here to choose from, and that would be the route I would go
since the back-ends all serve other business-critical data.  The issue
is that RR isn't compelling _compared_to_other_odbc_clients_, and
certainly that solution isn't as elegant, reasonable, or easy to
develop as an IDE/RAD that already has a DB integrated into the
product.

If I was interested in using RR as a DB, I could (nearly trivially -
provided that there aren't a bunch of language surprises) to build an
index card, too.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."