Folder to file

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Mar 8 17:26:29 EST 2005

How about importing them all as binfiles into a stack and setting a
custom property to the contents of each file, then saving the stack
file as a single file. If you read as binfile and store in a property
(not a field), the binary data of any file type should be preserved.
You would need to keep a index of each file with it's file name and the
name of the custom property holding it's contents.

Cheers,
Sarah