Interface locked up

Harvey Toyama harvey.toyama at qlogic.com
Tue Mar 8 16:05:44 EST 2005

Hi List,

My application GUI got into a "locked" condition where the "browse" tool
no longer functions. This means I can't move objects around or re-size
the panel. The application works OK, but I have to use the application
browser to edit a script and I haven't found any way to move things
around yet.

Anyone got advice on how to regain browser capability? I suppose the
last ditch is to copy the scripts to text files, then rebuild the GUI.

I did have to kill the application several times until I hunted down an
uninitialized loop variable. I presume the kills corrupted something.

-- Harvey