Learning Revolution

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Tue Mar 8 15:38:37 EST 2005

Using a Wiki for documentation is a great idea. Someone from this list
started one a while back for Rev but I don't seem to be able to find
any info on it.

I would be happy to host and manage such a service if we could get the
docs into a form that would lend itself to a page-per-language-element
kind of structure.

Dan