[noob again]static text

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Mar 7 11:16:27 EST 2005

Mikey-

Sunday, March 6, 2005, 12:02:00 PM, you wrote:

M> I'll reiterate:  I was surprised, because RR is the only development
M> tool I can remember that lacks a static text tool.  It doesn't really

...and once again, HC never had a "static text" tool - you could
simply paint a bitmap on the screen. RR's label field offers editable
static *text* that can be moved about on the screen without having to
cut and paste a bitmap.

M> I'll reiterate my call for a set of manuals.

I take it you have some objection to ordering them?

http://secure.runrev.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=MANLPRNT&Category_Code=REVNBOOK&Store_Code=SDREBWLP

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net