Identifying the caller

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Mar 7 11:09:50 EST 2005

Ken-

Sunday, March 6, 2005, 2:09:33 PM, you wrote:

KR> You can check the executionContexts... the long id of the object that sent
KR> the message is in there, right above the long id of the object that is
KR> processing the message.

...although the usual caveats about using undocumented functions
should be noted here. I consider this one safe because 1. there's no
other way I know of to get this info, and 2. the IDE uses it so it's
not likely to disappear in the near future. I think of it more as an
omission in the documentation which will be fixed up Real Soon Now.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net