Supercard Question... feeling old

Mark Swindell mdswindell at charter.net
Sun Mar 6 15:45:58 EST 2005

Thanks Jacqueline for the Rev SC Importer.

  I also found this:

http://hyperarchive.lcs.mit.edu/HyperArchive/Abstracts/dev/osa/

Worked beautifully and output to BBEdit with all formatting intact.

-Mark
_______________
Script Extractor v1.0 855K (10/06/1999)  Download

E-Mail Ware If you use Script Extractor please send me an e-mail just
to give me
an idea of the interest level related to this software.  The E-Mail can
be blank,
however, any comments you may have concerning the software are welcome.
  Also,
let me know of any program problems you encounter.

Ross rosscar at pacbell.net Perfect Syntax Software