Other serial stacks

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sat Mar 5 11:51:54 EST 2005

Dear Mark Wieder,
Do you have a sample stack that you used with your oscilloscope? I just
need to understand how this stuff works.

Tom

On Jun 17, 2004, at 11:00 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:

 > Well, I have it for sure on Win2k. I haven't had the opportunity to
 > experiment any further. I'm quite curious as to what my beige G3 is
 > going to do, but it'll have to wait until after the weekend when I can
 > drag out the oscilloscope. And now that I reread the documentation, it
 > doesn't explicitly say you need to close the port; it just says call
 > serialControlString, then open the port. I guess I read that as an
 > implied "the port should be closed before opening it".

 >See if a double open will put a glitch on the rts while you have the
 >scope on it.

Thomas J McGrath III
3mcgrath at adelphia.net

412-831-3094
220 Drake Road
Bethel Park, PA 15102

<*)) >=<
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways - a Cigar in one hand - a large steak in the other -
your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO
HOO! What a Ride!"