Rev 2.5 cgi and mySQL status...

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Fri Mar 4 18:17:32 EST 2005

Hi Folks,

I remember seeing threads here about Rev 2.5 engine not loading the
database externals and the mysql database driver. My memory might be
faulty, can someone point me if there's any bug in 2.5 release that
would stop a CGI running under apache with plain 2.5 engine, database
externals and mySQL database driver from running? No, I haven't tried
yet, I was using 2.2 release and I want to upgrade myserver to 2.5,
just wanted to know if something will stop working...

Andre
--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL
http://studio.soapdog.org