Math wizardry

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Mar 4 17:17:02 EST 2005

I agree, Wolfram is THE reference...

but there's lots also on yahoo groups or google to dig out.

It's usually to wolfram - except specialized algos like graphics
or primes, crypto, etc... Wolfram is the starting point for
most math research journeys... Univertisities eps loads or
cryptic journals at the bottom if you find it...

You got to love the cool websites that show you how to make
cool programs too: aidepot.com, gamedev.net bit101.com shows
you lots of cool math stuff too.