Midi Comunications

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 4 12:54:24 EST 2005

Mark,

I don't know MIDI but I would think that you could use the serial stack
that Sarah put together as a tester. It will open a port to any
existing devices that have registered over USB, including devices that
accept serial commands. The device usually provides the USB device
driver SO all rev does is load it and allow you to send commands. I
would check out what type of MIDI commands can be sent.

HTH

Tom