Resume Next?

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Fri Mar 4 11:05:02 EST 2005

Well, you can improve on that slightly at least (also untested,
copy-paste-modify, ...)

function doIt  a, b, c
   put 1 into tNext

   repeat while tNext < 4
     try
       switch tNext
       case 1
         something1  a, b, c
       case 2
         something2  a, b, c
       case 3
         something3  a, b, c
       end switch
     catch e
       if e  is not "123" and e is not "1234" then throw e
     end try

     add 1 to tNext
   end repeat
end doIt