Record sound problem on Windows

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Mar 3 23:38:05 EST 2005

Our best practices approach is to create a separate disk
partition for the swap (like linux). This avoid fragmentation
big time.

However, keep a 32mb swap on the C drive so you can dump if there
is a crash. 2 swaps are better than 1 also...

We usually size it 100% to 200%... Depends how much you need...
More is not always better...

cheers
Xavier