Record sound problem on Windows

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Thu Mar 3 17:10:16 EST 2005

As a fellow Mac user you may find this to be a bit backwards, unless
you have a fairly thorough understanding of paged memory management...

Go to System Properties (right-click the "My Computer" icon and click
"Properties"), and look for "Performance Options" under the "Advanced"
tab.

At least, that's where it is under w2k, don't have XP in front of me at
the moment...