UNIX Engines

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 14:06:03 EST 2005

I gave up on this last year after a couple of emails back in September
to Revolution. I think that this could be a licensing issue (ie if you
have paid for the license for all platforms then aren't you owed a
current release for each platform??).

It is a bit disappointing since the response I was given was to use
the old version for my projects.

Maybe this will change the pricing structure!

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 13:33:08 -0500, Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com