Hilites

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Mar 3 12:45:33 EST 2005

On Mar 3, 2005, at 8:49 AM, Mark Smith wrote:

> Hi all, I'm having a problem with 'the hilited line'.
>
> I have a mainstack, with a list field that contains a list of files.
> When I click on a line the line is hilited. If I double-click on the
> line, a sub-stack opens showing the contents of the file it refers to.
> I have some arrow key stuff in the sub-stack that moves the hilited
> line in the main stack, and loads the appropriate file into the
> sub-stack. The problem is that when I then close the sub-stack, the
> hilite disappears from the mainstack. Is this expected behaviour?
>
> All thoughts and suggestions gratefully recieved.

There are some bugs in the current engine regarding hilitedLines in
fields.  One issue I reported was that when you resize a stack then the
hilited line is lost.  This is marked as fixed now so perhaps the
problems are related and this will be fixed in the next release.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com