Hilites

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Thu Mar 3 11:49:12 EST 2005

Hi all, I'm having a problem with 'the hilited line'.

I have a mainstack, with a list field that contains a list of files.
When I click on a line the line is hilited. If I double-click on the
line, a sub-stack opens showing the contents of the file it refers to.
I have some arrow key stuff in the sub-stack that moves the hilited
line in the main stack, and loads the appropriate file into the
sub-stack. The problem is that when I then close the sub-stack, the
hilite disappears from the mainstack. Is this expected behaviour?

All thoughts and suggestions gratefully recieved.

Thanks,

Mark