check for alphanumeric characters

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Thu Mar 3 05:21:03 EST 2005

Nicolas,

AFAIK there is no built-in function for that in Rev.

But this is pretty easy to do with a function in Transcript :
simply loop through all the chars of your clickChunk and
test if the chartonum of each char is within the range
of the chartonum of all letters & numbers.
As soon as a chartonum not included in that range is
encountered, exit the loop and return false.
If all chars are checked OK, then return true.

Hope that helps,
JB