Drawer Display Bug?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Mar 3 02:37:08 EST 2005

Hi Scott,

Not sure about the drawer bug, but I do now there are 'issues' with
drawers and images. Our last version of altBrowser used a 'drawer' type
window to draw the altBrowser control into, and it wouldn't display
animated gifs properly inside the Safare webkit (since fixed in the new
upcoming version of altBrowser which doens't use the 'drawer' window).

best,

Chipp