Pause resume script

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Tue Mar 1 19:30:26 EST 2005

As in, the first script tells the second to start and waits for it to
finish?

Sure, just use the "send" notation without specifying a time, or if the
needed handler is already in the message path of the first script,
simply use its name:

on firstHandler
   -- do stuff first

   secondHandler

   -- this executes AFTER secondHandler finishes
end firstHandler

on secondHandler
   -- this stuff executes before firstHandler continues
end secondHandler

Is that what you meant?

(if the second is not in the normal message path, or to skip steps in
the message path, you might need to do an explicit send:

send "secondHandler" to field "My Field" of card "My Card" of stack "My
Stack"

)