Mail Card

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Mar 1 17:05:44 EST 2005

Yes, check out my POP library. It doesn't know the user's default POP3
settings, they have to be typed in, but depending on your system, there
are probably ways to extract it from preferences or registry settings.
If you search the list archives, this has been discussed quite
recently, I think.

Cheers,
Sarah
http://www.troz.net/Rev/