PullDown Menu feature missing ?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Mar 1 16:22:00 EST 2005

Ken-

Tuesday, March 1, 2005, 10:52:46 AM, you wrote:

>> I have this pull down menu that is not used as a puldown menu
>> because the option menu that it should be doesn't allow me to
>> disable menu items (is this a bugzilla already?).

KR> Actually this is only in Windows... on Mac you can disable items in an
KR> option menu.

Placing a left-parenthesis char before the text disables it. This
works for me on both platforms (and is a *great* feature - in VB you
have to subclass the ComboBox, make it an owner-draw control, and trap
and handle the wm_paint message yourself).

>From the docs:
"How do I enable or disable a menu item?"

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net