PullDown Menu feature missing ?

Lynch, Jonathan BNZ2 at CDC.GOV
Tue Mar 1 16:00:10 EST 2005

I often simulate pull-down menus with groups containing the various
items I want on them.

A group of this sort could contain a field listing the choices. If a
line in that field is not enabled, it's font color could be set to gray.

When someone clicks on that field, you can test to see if the font color
of the text they clicked is gray before acting on that choice.

Groups of this sort can allow for all sorts of really complicated
pulldown-style menus. You simulate the pulldown by having a button that
turns the visible of the group to "true" when pressed. I also set the
script of the button to place the group right underneath it - that way,
if I move the button around, the group will always appear where it is
supposed to appear when the button is pressed, and I do not have to
think about relocating the group as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com
[mailto:use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com] On Behalf Of MisterX
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 11:44 AM
To: jacque at hyperactivesw.com; 'How to use Revolution'
Subject: PullDown Menu feature missing ?

I have this pull down menu that is not used as a puldown menu
because the option menu that it should be doesn't allow me to
disable menu items (is this a bugzilla already?).

but the Pulldown menu doesn't pull down a menu that is the width
of the menu (it's more the formatted width of the text!!! )

Carambas! What do I bugzilla where now?

Is there a way to make disabled items in an options menu?

Is there a way to change the pulldown's menu's menu-width?

I'hatit to hava nother two searchs and nu bugz todo today!

gone undo that! ;)
Xav