[OT] There.com

James.Cass at sealedair.com James.Cass at sealedair.com
Tue Mar 1 10:42:37 EST 2005

If you haven't heard of "There.com"
(http://www.there.com/whatIsThere.html), you are missing out on an amazing
experience.  "There" is a 3D, online virtual community with live humans
behind their avatars.  You can try it for free (no credit card required)
for 3 days.  Unfortunately it's only available for Windows.  On the Mac
side is a similar place called "Second Life" but it doesn't hold a candle
to "There".  If we were to get enough Revolutionaries in "There" we could
have virtual get togethers and talk about Rev stuff or anything else. I've
met people from Taiwan, Australia, the UK, etc.  If you go in "There",
look me up and I'll show you around.  My avatar is "Cassj".  You can check
out video clips and screenshots here:
http://www.there.com/whatIsThere.html

-James