Win32 standalone

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Tue Mar 1 09:34:17 EST 2005

>Hi Robert,
>
>>  You can sprinkle the answer dialogs to display various settings to
>>narrow it down.
>
>It is exactly what I did.
>The startup handler finishes normally and then the error dialog displays.
>If I put a "Exit to top" just before the "End startup", the
>application windows displays, but errors occur when I attempt to do
>something.
>
>I go back to the salt mine !
>
>Cheers,
>
>Roger;

You should display the value of the external property and the version
of valentina (this should work before calling init). Also default
directory and anything else that may affect operation and be
different between ide and standalone.

The problem may also be in other handlers called automatically when
launching (at least preOpenStack, preOpenCard, suspendStack, focusIn,
openStack, openCard, mouseEnter, focusOut, resumeStack, focusIn, but
even more are possible).

Robert