ANN: PlCard library and a sample "Pyramid" game

Karen Karen at curlypaws.com
Tue Mar 1 04:23:03 EST 2005

Alex,

Other than the fact that I'm not very good at card games - this seems to
work well on Mac OS X.  The only problem I had was the selection of pairs to
match (or the King), it seems to need clicking twice sometimes.  I'm not
sure if this is  a bug on the Mac...

It looks really good - the cards are very nicely done.

Karen