Win32 standalone

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Tue Mar 1 03:28:23 EST 2005

>I hope you got wonderful dreams with pink elephants ;)
>Now I have to find *what* goes wrong in Valentina...
>Tell me good luck !!
>Cheers,
>Roger;

Sorry, Roger. It seems I dosed off as well. I did not really mean
what I said. I meant the problem is not with your normal scripts but
most likely in interaction with valentina, like having a wrong dll
version or wrong external property setting or else. You need to
compare to your ide (working) environment and see what is different.
You can sprinkle the answer dialogs to display various settings to
narrow it down.

Robert