a dumb question

Mark Fisher fivefishers5 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 1 00:17:17 EST 2005

I know this is probably a dumb question, but where is the Animation Builder?
The docs say: "You create and name animations using the Animation Builder. To open the Animation Builder, select the object or objects you want to animate, then choose Tools menu-> Animation Builder."

I've selected things and looked in the Tools menu, but can't find "Animation Builder." I've opened up Rev 2.2 and "Animation Builder" is right there in the Tools menu, where I would expect it to be. I'm using Rev 2.5 on Win XP.

Note: I have been able to open the Animation Builder manually by opening the "revanimation.rev" stack file which is in Components.